1. Entry must be a teacher reviewed project created within the school context / environment in the 2019 school year.
2. All projects must identify the purpose, objective and the audience.
3. Please check the expectations of each category.
4. Video projects should be submitted in one of the following formats (listed in order of preference): .mov, .m4v and .mp4. (No other formats will be accepted)
5. Image entries should be submitted as .jpg file format.
6. Photography and Powerful Images entries should be submitted as either jpeg, png or pdf.
7. If entering Multi touch books into the ‘Open’ Category
“Multi touch books must be submitted as an .ibooks file but the file must also meet the iBooks store publishing criteria (e.g. all images used must be copyright free or owner generated)”
8. Project entries should be limited to the movie times specified in the categories information page. However, projects longer than the specified limits will be judged on a specified segment of the entry. If no segment is specified, the first part of the entry will be judged.
9. Entries will be shared via Google Forms/Drive with the MADE Awards team and then forwarded to judges. By submitting your entry, you consent to its use for publicising the MADE Awards and its aims.
10. The MADE Awards are limited to the work of students facilitated by teachers. It is expected that teachers will follow the guidelines for teacher involvement in the creation of entries.
11. All entries should be of a ‘General’ rating, with content suitable to be shown to ALL Primary School aged children. The MADE Awards Trust reserve the right to exclude any entries where song lyrics or movie / image content is deemed to be inappropriate. Gratuitous death scenes, suicide, horror, violence, gore, swearing, alcohol, sexual themes. If your entry is rejected for any reason, you will not be notified and your entry fees will not be refunded.
12. Students parental permission is expected/required for your entry to be accepted. This is responsibility of the teacher and school entering.
13. Entries must meet all copyright standards by obtaining releases for all copyrighted materials prior to submission, or working within the legal purposes for using copyrighted material. For more information check the CopyRight section on the Resources page. Entrants warrant that their entries (and any material comprising their entries, including, but not limited to, any clip) do not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. Entrants will fully indemnify the MADE Awards against any loss, costs, expenses, demands or liability, whether direct or indirect, arising out of a claim by a third party or another party.
14. WEB pages (and URL’s) will not be included in any category due to there being other avenues for WEB page competition.
15. By entering this competition you agree to receive marketing communications via email from Noel Leeming Commercial regarding promotions, products services or events, that your teacher is over the age of 18 and consent that your personal information submitted may be included in a database for use in direct marketing by Noel Leeming Commercial.